Liquid Biopsy Market is Expected to Reach $88.45 bn by 2027
The Liquid Biopsy Market was valued at US $33.39 billion in the year 2019 and is estimated to reach US $88.45 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 12.95%.
Liquid Biopsy is a test used to diagnose cancer at early stages by molecular analysis of blood samples for susceptible cancer-derived materials like intact circulating tumour cells (CTCs) and cell-free circulating tumour DNA (ctDNA). The amount of cell-free circulating tumour DNA release depends on the tumour size and vascularity and varies from 0.01% to 90% of all DNA present in plasma. Nowadays, demand for liquid biopsy had increased due to its noninvasive tumour molecular profiling.
Liquid Biopsy detects genetic mutation to verify the existence of cancer such as lung cancer, gastrointestinal, leukaemia, lymphoma, and breast cancers. The test detects cancer markers in various bodily fluids, including blood, urine, cerebrospinal fluid, or saliva. Applications of liquid biopsy include screening, mutation detection, disease prognosis, treatment response, and resistance.
According to the National Cancer Institute, 439.2 new cancer cases per 100,000 individuals per year was reported between 2011 and 2015, further, it is expected to reach around 23.6 million by 2030, globally. Cancer Research UK says that around 17 million new cases of cancer are reported worldwide in 2018 and a 62% increase in incidence rate is projected to 2030. World Health Organization estimated that 9.6 million deaths occurred due to cancer in 2018. The most common cancer cases reported are Lung (2.09 million cases), Breast (2.09 million cases), Colorectal (1.80 million cases), Prostate (1.28 million cases), Skin cancer (1.04 million cases) and Stomach cancer (1.03 million cases).
The major market driver for liquid biopsy market is increasing in the prevalence of cancer. Cost-effective non-invasive approach and use of analysis for treatment strategy drive the liquid biopsy market. Test sensitivity, specificity and missed biomarker tumour expressions and lack of clinical utility studies are key restraints for liquid biopsy market.
The major challenges include reimbursements, reliability of ctDNA for determining the presence or absence of mutation and accessibility of the test. Market players and research institutes are conducting extensive clinical trials to develop a highly sensitive liquid biopsy platform. Developing biomarker-based technologies will create a liquid biopsy capable of detecting cancers and pre-cancer stages from a blood sample. To improve analytical sensitivity, the multi-marker approach may provide discrimination between normal and cancerous samples.
Request for sample @ https://www.optimainsights.org/sample-request/63-liquid-biopsy-market
Major companies for Liquid Biopsy market include Biocept, Inc, Qiagen, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Myriad Genetics, Trovagene Inc, MDX Health SA, Genomic Health, Inc, Illumina, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Adaptive Biotechnologies, Epigenomics, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, CellMax Inc., and many more...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces Biomarker Testing for Solid Tissue and Liquid Biopsy Cancer Samples with a Single Assay by using Next-Generation Sequencing Platform
- Genomic Health expanding Oncotype IQ Genomic Intelligence platform to include additional liquid and tissue-based tests
- LungLife AI is transforming cancer diagnosis and management through AI-enabled molecular analysis of cancer biomarkers in blood
Based on Application Type (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn):
Based on Products (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn):
- Assay kits
Based on Circulating Biomarkers (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn):
- Circulating Tumor Cells
- Circulating Tumor DNA
- Cell-free DNA
Based on Geographic Region (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn)
- North America
- Provides a detailed Analysis of the Market Structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments.
- Provides a Comparative Analysis of Key Marketed and Pipeline Products.
- Provides Key Information on Players involved.
- Provides a Complete Overview of Market Segments and the Regional Outlook.
- Provides In-depth Coverage of Key News, including Major Mergers, Acquisitions and Product Development updates such as clinical trial progression updates and regulatory updates.
The Report Provides Key Insights on
- History of the Liquid Biopsy Market, 2015 to 2018
- Forecast of the Liquid Biopsy Market Growth till the year 2027
- The key market drivers, restraints, challenges, future opportunities and the market dynamics driving the Liquid Biopsy Market
- Analysis of potential growth segments which will drive the market
- Landscape analysis of the major companies, and new market entrants and companies which possess disruptive technologies which can change the trend of the entire market
- Key market approaches adopted by the organizations and in-depth intelligence of potential strategies which could alter the market dynamics
Download Complete TOC of the Report @ https://www.optimainsights.org/request-toc/63-liquid-biopsy-market
Optima Insights is an innovative research and insights-driven enterprise committed to offering actionable intelligence to the global life science and healthcare market. We believe that meaningful insights and improved strategic content hold the key to improved ROI for our clients. We strike an innovative engagement model with our clients to Co-Create Intelligence that would address very specific issues facing them within their functional areas. We continuously support clients through the entire journey map to enable them to make better business decisions towards attaining market leadership.
Mr Chucks G
+91 966 6620 365 (Asia) | +1 424 2554 365 (US)