Women Infertility Treatment Market is Expected to Reach $41.16 bn by 2027
The Women Infertility Treatment Market was valued at US $20.95 billion in the year 2019 and is estimated to reach US $41.16 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 8.81%.
Women unable to get pregnant after trying to conceive for at least 1 year or even 6 months (over 35 years) or with repeated miscarriages are categorized under female infertility. Factors related to female infertility are age, lifestyle modifications, physical and hormone problems. The ovarian disorders resulting in infertility are premature ovarian failure, primary ovarian insufficiency, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), excess prolactin levels and hypothalamic dysfunction. Tubal infertility due to fallopian tube blockage, endometriosis, uterine, cervical polyps are some of the other reasons pertaining to women infertility.
The treatment for female infertility includes ovarian stimulation for fertility restoration, Assisted reproductive technology (ART) by intrauterine insemination (IUI), IVF and surgical treatment by tubal, laparoscopic, hysteroscopic surgeries. Risks associated with fertility drugs include multiple pregnancies and ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.
According to National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), around 15.5% of women trying to conceive are infertile and there is prevalence of 23.6% of married childless women, among them 6.7% aged 15 to 44 years are infertile. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revealed that about 10% of women (6.1 million) under 15-44 years age are facing difficulties in getting pregnant in USA.
According to United Nations Organization (UNO) there was a decrease in world fertility patterns leading to global infertility issues in forecast period. There is decrease from 4.5 to 2.5, the global average children per woman value comparing last two decades. It is expected to reach 2.4 in the projected 2025-2030 proportion of global population resulting in an increase in infertility rate in near future.
Increased infertility rate, life style modification, rise in incidence of reproductively older women pregnancy issues and high prevalence of tubal defects, ovarian disorders drive the women infertility treatment market. Limited number of treatment options, low success rate, treatment adherence and unpredicted treatment success, conception rate are major key restraints.
The key challenges for infertility treatment market include increase in patient drop rate during treatment and success rate improvisation. Development of minimally invasive, non-surgical, cost effective treatment methods fuel the treatment market in the upcoming periods. Rise in infertility rate leading to more focus on conception will increase the demand of infertility treatment market.
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.optimainsights.org/sample-request/215-women-infertility-treatment-market
Major companies for Women Infertility treatment market include Pfizer Inc, Merck, Ferring International, ObsEva, AbbVie, Myovant Sciences, Aska Pharmaceuticals, Allergan and many more... According to clinicaltrials.gov, there are around 247 active trials for the treatment of Women Infertility.
• ObsEva reported advancement in nolasiban (OBE001) to increase the chance of successful pregnancy and live-birth among patients undergoing embryo transfer following ART
• Myovant Sciences is focusing on investigational drug candidate, MVT-602 for egg maturation in women undergoing assisted reproduction, including in vitro fertilization (IVF)
• Aska Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Is developing AKP-501 for the treatment of infertility, licensed-in from JCR Pharmaceuticals
Based on Treatment Type (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn):
• Ovarian stimulation drugs
• Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI)
Based on Geographic Region (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn)
• North America
• Provides a detailed Analysis of the Market Structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments.
• Provides a Comparative Analysis of Key Marketed and Pipeline Products.
• Provides Key Information on Players involved.
• Provides a Complete Overview of Market Segments and the Regional Outlook.
• Provides In-depth Coverage of Key News, including Major Mergers, Acquisitions and Product Development updates such as clinical trial progression updates and regulatory updates.
The Report Provides Key Insights on
- History of the Women Infertility Treatment Market, 2015 to 2018
- Forecast of the Women Infertility Treatment Market Growth till the year 2027
- The key market drivers, restraints, challenges, future opportunities and the market dynamics driving the Women Infertility Treatment Market
- Analysis of potential growth segments which will drive the market
Download Complete TOC of the Report @ https://www.optimainsights.org/request-toc/215-women-infertility-treatment-market
Optima Insights is an innovative research and insights-driven enterprise committed to offering actionable intelligence to the global life science and healthcare market. We believe that meaningful insights and improved strategic content hold the key to improved ROI for our clients. We strike an innovative engagement model with our clients to Co-Create Intelligence that would address very specific issues facing them within their functional areas. We continuously support clients through the entire journey map to enable them to make better business decisions towards attaining market leadership.
Mr Chucks G
+91 966 6620 365 (Asia) | +1 424 2554 365 (US)