Menopause Treatment Market is Expected to Reach $4.11 bn by 2027
The Menopause Treatment Market was valued at US $2.99 billion in the year 2019 and is estimated to reach US $4.11 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 4.05%.
Menopause is a condition where permanent cessation of menstrual cycle occurs due to natural depletion of ovarian oocytes. Women who miss menses for 12 consecutive months are considered under menopause marking permanent end of fertility. During menopause reduced functioning of ovaries result in elevated follicle stimulating hormone and lower estrogen levels. Besides, low estrogen production results in psychological changes (mood swings, depression, and difficulty concentrating), vasomotor instability (hot flushes, night sweats), skin changes (thinning and decreased elasticity), genital tract atrophy (vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, and urinary incontinence) and insomnia.
Risk factors associated with low levels of reproductive hormones are breast cancer, osteoporosis and cardiovascular diseases like myocardial infarction, stroke. Hormonal replacement therapy and non-hormonal medications are given for treating vasomotor instability. Dietary intake of phytoestrogens such as soybeans, chickpeas, and flaxseed might be helpful during lower estrogen levels in menopause.
In USA, the average menopause age is 51 and around 57% of women suffer with menopause symptoms, out of which 22% people were affected. In women experiencing menopause, about 75% will have hot flashes. Besides, vasomotor instability prevalence is also estimated to be prevalent among 40 to 50 million women in the USA, and most of women experience vasomotor instability for a duration of 7 years while few women report symptoms around a decade after menopause transition. Also, there is an increased rate of women reaching menopause which is approximately estimated to be around 6,000 women every day (over two million each year).
The major market key drivers include increased awareness of women health, improved healthcare facilities, rise in incidence of hormonal imbalance cases and growth of aging women population. Adverse effects of hormonal therapy and high treatment cost are key restraints for the treatment of menopause symptoms. Development of drugs improving Quality of Life of patients and decreasing symptoms might impact the market positively in the forecast period.
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.optimainsights.org/sample-request/213-menopause-treatment-market
Major companies for Menopause treatment market include Eli Lilly & Company, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Emcure Pharmaceuticals, Allergan Plc, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc, Novo Nordisk A/S, Astellas Pharma and many more... According to clinicaltrials.gov, there are around 182 active trials for the treatment of Menopause.
- Astellas Initiates Phase 3 Clinical Trials for Fezolinetant in Postmenopausal Women with Vasomotor Symptoms
- Sojournix Inc. is developing pipeline product for menopausal vasomotor symptoms
- KaNDy Therapeutics is focusing on development of neurokinin (NK)-1,3 receptor antagonist NT-814 as a non-hormonal treatment for moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms associated with the menopause.
Based on Treatment Class (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn):
- Hormonal Therapy
- Non-Hormonal Therapy
Based on Geographic Region (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn)
- North America
- Provides a detailed Analysis of the Market Structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments.
- Provides a Comparative Analysis of Key Marketed and Pipeline Products.
- Provides Key Information on Players involved.
- Provides a Complete Overview of Market Segments and the Regional Outlook.
- Provides In-depth Coverage of Key News, including Major Mergers, Acquisitions and Product Development updates such as clinical trial progression updates and regulatory updates.
The Report Provides Key Insights on
- History of the Menopause Treatment Market, 2015 to 2018
- Forecast of the Menopause Treatment Market Growth till the year 2027
- The key market drivers, restraints, challenges, future opportunities and the market dynamics driving the Menopause Treatment Market
- Analysis of potential growth segments which will drive the market
- Landscape analysis of the major companies, and new market entrants and companies which possess disruptive technologies which can change the trend of the entire market
- Key market approaches adopted by the organizations and in-depth intelligence of potential strategies which could alter the market dynamics
Download Complete TOC of the Report @ https://www.optimainsights.org/request-toc/213-menopause-treatment-market
Optima Insights is an innovative research and insights-driven enterprise committed to offering actionable intelligence to the global life science and healthcare market. We believe that meaningful insights and improved strategic content hold the key to improved ROI for our clients. We strike an innovative engagement model with our clients to Co-Create Intelligence that would address very specific issues facing them within their functional areas. We continuously support clients through the entire journey map to enable them to make better business decisions towards attaining market leadership.
Mr Chucks G
+91 966 6620 365 (Asia) | +1 424 2554 365 (US)