Cardiac Stents Market is Expected to Reach $15.54 bn by 2026
The Cardiac Stents Market was valued at US $10.01 billion in the year 2018 and is estimated to reach US $15.54 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.65%
Cardiac stent is small, metal mesh tube that expands inside a coronary artery to treat narrowed arteries. The stent may be coated with a drug called a drug-eluting stent. This type of stent may lower the chance of the artery closing back up in the future
Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disorders across the globe will have high impact on the coronary stents market growth. According to World Health Organization (WHO) Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are the main cause of death globally, with an estimated 17.9 million lives each year. CVDs are a group of disorders of the heart and blood vessels and include cerebrovascular disease, coronary heart disease, rheumatic heart disease and other conditions.
North America holds the largest market share due to high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, technological advancements. High growth in diabetes, dyslipidemia population might trigger increase in Asia pacific market growth in forecast period
The key drivers for the Cardiac Stents market are the Increase in prevalence of obesity, diabetes, dyslipidemia, hypertension, smoking population are associated risk factors of cardiac diseases, hamper the cardiac stent market growth positively. The key market restraint is high treatment cost, and stringent regulations on stent pricing.
Major companies which develop cardiac stents include Abbott Laboratories, Alvimedica, Medtronic Plc, Boston Scientific Corporation, Biotronik, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Terumo Corporation. According to clinicaltrials.gov, there are more than 500 active clinical trials for the cardiac stents
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.optimainsights.org/sample-request/206-cardiac-stents-market
Cardiac Stents Market Based on Stent Type (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn):
• Drug Eluting Stents
• Bioresorbable Stents
• Bare Metal Stents
Cardiac Stents Market Based on Material (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn):
• Metallic Biomaterials
• Polymers Biomaterials
• Natural Biomaterials
Cardiac Stents Market Based on Geographic Region (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn)
• North America
• Provides a detailed Analysis of the Market Structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments.
• Provides a Comparative Analysis of Key Marketed and Pipeline Products.
• Provides Key Information on Players involved.
• Provides a Complete Overview of Market Segments and the Regional Outlook.
• Provides In-depth Coverage of Key News, including Major Mergers, Acquisitions and Product Development updates such as clinical trial progression updates and regulatory updates.
The Report Provides Key Insights on
- History of the Cardiac Stents Market, 2015 to 2017
- Forecast of the Cardiac Stents Market Growth till the year 2026
- The key market drivers, restraints, challenges, future opportunities and the market dynamics driving the Cardiac Stents Market
- Analysis of potential growth segments which will drive the market
- Landscape analysis of the major companies, and new market entrants and companies which possess disruptive technologies which can change the trend of the entire market
- Key market approaches adopted by the organizations and in-depth intelligence of potential strategies which could alter the market dynamics
Download Complete TOC of the Report @ https://www.optimainsights.org/request-toc/206-cardiac-stents-market
Optima Insights is an innovative research and insights-driven enterprise committed to offering actionable intelligence to the global life science and healthcare market. We believe that meaningful insights and improved strategic content hold the key to improved ROI for our clients. We strike an innovative engagement model with our clients to Co-Create Intelligence that would address very specific issues facing them within their functional areas. We continuously support clients through the entire journey map to enable them to make better business decisions towards attaining market leadership.
Mr Chucks G
+91 966 6620 365 (Asia) | +1 424 2554 365 (US)