Oral Contraceptives Market is Expected to Reach $9.52 bn by 2026
The Oral Contraceptives Market was valued at US$5.72 billion in the year 2018 and is expected to reach US$9.52 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.57%.
The oral contraceptives are medications consisting of hormonal preparations that prevent pregnancy. They are otherwise denoted as birth control pills. The hormones used in these preparations are mostly progestin, estrogen or a combination of both. The combination of progestin and estrogen usually inhibits the release of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) from the pituitary gland, which are essential for egg development and preparation of the uterus for embryo implantation. These pills are always designed as monophasic, biphasic and triphasic pills which used to deliver estrogen and progestin for several days at an appropriate regulated dosage. The contraceptive pills are 99% effective on timely consumption. Increase in the awareness about contraception methods, development of the simple mode of administration, supportive initiatives of the government in curbing population, decrease the incidences of unnecessary abortions and access to products are the key factors that are aligning to contribute towards the market growth. Besides, the key players who intend to rigorously promote branded contraceptive pills are also expected to drive the market growth. Besides, the generic contraceptive pill market holds the major market share owing to its cost-effectiveness and ease of use. It is also expected to retain market share during the forecast period.
Optima Insights had segmented the key components of the report based on Hormone Type (Progestin and Combination), Type (Generic and Branded), Distribution Channel (Retail and Online Pharmacy) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa).
The North American region holds the major market share citing to relatively advanced healthcare infrastructure in the region, the presence of major market players, the involvement of several governmental and non-governmental organizations involved in research, awareness on the usage of contraceptive pills, etc. In comparison to other contraceptive methods, contraceptive pills are highly preferred by US women to avoid unintended pregnancies. The Asian Pacific market is expected to grow faster during the forecast period due to a large population. Also, the governments are taking prolific efforts in controlling the population. Also, the rise in the planned pregnancies, increase in investments, incremental economic growth are the key factors that support market growth.
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.optimainsights.org/sample-request/203-oral-contraceptives-market
More than twenty companies have been identified as potential players in the market that include companies such as Bayer Healthcare, Amgen Inc., Baxter, Gilead Sciences Inc., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi and many more…
• Provides detailed Analysis of the Market Structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments.
• Provides a Comparative Analysis of Key Marketed and Pipeline Products.
• Provides Key Information on Players involved.
• Provides a Complete Overview of Market Segments and the Regional Outlook.
• Provides In-depth Coverage of Key News, including Major Mergers, Acquisitions and Product Development updates such as clinical trial progression updates and regulatory updates.
The Report Provides Key Insights on
- History of the Oral Contraceptive Market, 2015 to 2017
- Forecast of the Oral Contraceptive Market Growth till the year 2026
- The key market drivers, restraints, challenges, future opportunities and the market dynamics driving the Oral Contraceptive Market
- Analysis of potential growth segments which will drive the market
- Landscape analysis of the major companies, and new market entrants and companies which possess disruptive technologies which can change the trend of the entire market
- Key market approaches adopted by the organizations and in-depth intelligence of potential strategies which could alter the market dynamics
Download Complete TOC of the Report @ https://www.optimainsights.org/request-toc/203-oral-contraceptives-market
Optima Insights is an innovative research and insights-driven enterprise committed to offering actionable intelligence to the global life science and healthcare market. We believe that meaningful insights and improved strategic content hold the key to improved ROI for our clients. We strike an innovative engagement model with our clients to Co-Create Intelligence that would address very specific issues facing them within their functional areas. We continuously support clients through the entire journey map to enable them to make better business decisions towards attaining market leadership.
Mr Chucks G
+91 966 6620 365 (Asia) | +1 424 2554 365 (US)