Inhalable Drug Delivery Devices Market is Expected to Reach $41.96 bn by 2026
The Inhalable Drug Delivery Devices Market was valued at US$30.43 billion in the year 2018 and is estimated to reach US$41.96 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.1%.
Inhalation route is one of the effective and quicker way of drug administration directly to the lungs, for treating acute and chronic pulmonary disorders such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, asthma, etc. Besides, recent research also suggests that pulmonary route could be an effective way of drug delivery to the systemic circulation. This accompanies with advantages with ease of use, quicker onset of action and entry into metabolic cycle. The inhalation drug delivery systems include technologies such as dry powder inhalers, pressurized metered inhalers, nebulizers, etc. and have several advantages over the conventional oral and intravenous drug delivery methods.
However, while designing the drugs that can be used through inhalation there are certain challenges such as generating drug particles of suitable size range, aggregation of particles in humid conditions, recrystallisation during shelf storage and irregular particle surface due to which the efficacy of the treatment might decrease will in turn could deter the market growth. With an increase in the number of individuals suffering from respiratory disorders augmenting year-on-year, the market for inhalable drug delivery devices is expected to achieve a considerable growth during the forecast period. Also, inhalation route-based drug delivery systems for diseases like cystic fibrosis, neurological disorders, pain management, etc. are underway. This is attributed to the success of the inhalation insulin device Exubera®. Thus, the utility for inhalable drug delivery devices has diversified over years and is expected to reflect in the market dynamics. Increase in the health awareness, increasing health problems, air pollution is expected to contribute to the market growth during the forecast period.
According to World Health Organization (WHO), the burden of Asthma among countries like Australia, Sweden, UK, Netherlands, India and Brazil collectively account for more than 20% of patient population. While the COPD burden is prevalent among low- and middle- income countries where air pollution is considerably high. Especially, in regions such as India and China, where tobacco chewing, cigarette smoking and pollution to highest levels. The EU5 countries along contributed more than 30% of the market share in 2018 and is expected to hold similar contribution throughout the forecast period.
Optima Insights provides the latest update on the industry trends, products & pipeline analysis with country, regional and global revenue forecast till the year 2026. The analysis of the market is segmented into product (pressurized metered-dose inhalers, nebulizers market, dry powder inhalers, thermal vaporization aerosol, others); technology (manual, digital); application (respiratory, non-respiratory); end user (hospital and clinics, ambulatory care, home care); region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa)
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.optimainsights.org/sample-request/202-inhalable-drug-delivery-devices-market
Major companies contributing to the Inhalable Drug Delivery Devices include 3M, AstraZeneca, Propeller health; Omron Corporation; Pfizer; Roche; Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck & Co, Novartis, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Envigo and many more…
- Provides a detailed Analysis of the Market Structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments.
- Provides a Comparative Analysis of Key Marketed and Pipeline Products.
- Provides Key Information on Players involved.
- Provides a Complete Overview of Market Segments and the Regional Outlook.
- Provides In-depth Coverage of Key News, including Major Mergers, Acquisitions and Product Development updates such as clinical trial progression updates and regulatory updates.
The Report Provides Key Insights on
- History of the Inhalable Drug Delivery Devices Market, 2015 to 2017
- Forecast of the Inhalable Drug Delivery Devices Market Growth till the year 2026
- The key market drivers, restraints, challenges, future opportunities and the market dynamics driving the Inhalable Drug Delivery Devices Market
- Analysis of potential growth segments which will drive the market
- Landscape analysis of the major companies, and new market entrants and companies which possess disruptive technologies which can change the trend of the entire market
- Key market approaches adopted by the organizations and in-depth intelligence of potential strategies which could alter the market dynamics
Download Complete TOC of the Report @ https://www.optimainsights.org/request-toc/202-inhalable-drug-delivery-devices-market
Optima Insights is an innovative research and insights-driven enterprise committed to offering actionable intelligence to the global life science and healthcare market. We believe that meaningful insights and improved strategic content hold the key to improved ROI for our clients. We strike an innovative engagement model with our clients to Co-Create Intelligence that would address very specific issues facing them within their functional areas. We continuously support clients through the entire journey map to enable them to make better business decisions towards attaining market leadership.
Mr Chucks G
+91 966 6620 365 (Asia) | +1 424 2554 365 (US)