Sinusitis Treatment Market is Expected to Reach $3.7 bn by 2026
The Sinusitis Treatment Market was valued at US $1.9 billion in the year 2018 and is estimated to reach US $3.7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.68%.
Sinusitis results from inflammation of sinus lining, air cavities within passage of nose usually caused by infection (bacteria, and viruses), chemical, allergies, and autoimmune problems. Symptoms include nasal obstruction, Rhinorrhea (drainage and postnasal drip), loss of sense, smell & taste, discolored nasal discharge and facial pain pressure. Depending on severity, sinusitis is distinguished into acute, sub-acute and chronic, recurrent sinusitis.
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 26.9 million people were diagnosed with sinusitis in the U.S (2018), which equals more than 12% of total population, of which viral sinus infections alone affects 9 out of 10 cases in adults and 5-7 out of 10 cases in children. In the United Kingdom, acute sinusitis affects 3 in 1000 while chronic sinusitis affects 1 in 1000. Generally, around 0.5% of all upper respiratory tract infections lead to sinusitis and around 15 to 40 episodes of acute sinusitis is observed per 1000 patients every year globally.
The major market driver for sinusitis treatment market is the rising incidence rate of sinusitis and prevalence of associated infections. Besides, advancement in R&D activities for newer drug development might impact global sinusitis treatment market positively. The market restraint is improper diagnosis and awareness of sinusitis. The major challenge for sinusitis treatment market include advancements in diagnostic procedures, developing new drugs as antibiotic resistance is observed in sinus infections and development of drugs to improve quality of life. Leading markets are observed in North America and European Regions due to high prevalence. Rising cases of sinusitis are also seen in Asian Pacific Regions and this is expected to increase the market growth in that region in forecast period.
The class of drugs used for the treatment of Sinusitis are antihistamines, corticosteroids, decongestants, NSAIDS, antibiotics, allergen immunotherapy, etc. For severe sinusitis, treatment involves surgical procedures (functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS), image guided surgery, Caldwell Luc operation).
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.optimainsights.org/sample-request/176-sinusitis-treatment-market
Major companies for the treatment of Sinusitis Treatment include Bayer AG, Merck & Co Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Sanofi, AstraZeneca Plc, Novartis AG, Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Pfizer Inc and Teva Pharmaceuticals. According to clinicaltrials.gov, there are around 49 active interventional trials for the treatment of Sinusitis.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Sanofi Genzyme developed Dupixent (dupilumab) for treatment of chronic sinusitis
- Trivedi global, Inc. and Rudina Thanasi announced research results on a biofield energy treated nutraceutical for reducing inflammation and autoimmune disorders
Sinusitis Treatment Market Based on Treatment Class (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn):
- Allergen Immunotherapy
Sinusitis Treatment Market Based on Geographic Region (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn)
- North America
- Provides a detailed Analysis of the Market Structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments.
- Provides a Comparative Analysis of Key Marketed and Pipeline Products.
- Provides Key Information on Players involved.
- Provides a Complete Overview of Market Segments and the Regional Outlook.
- Provides In-depth Coverage of Key News, including Major Mergers, Acquisitions and Product Development updates such as clinical trial progression updates and regulatory updates.
The Report Provides Key Insights on
- History of the Sinusitis Treatment Market, 2015 to 2017
- Forecast of the Sinusitis Treatment Market Growth till the year 2026
- The key market drivers, restraints, challenges, future opportunities and the market dynamics driving the Sinusitis Treatment Market
- Analysis of potential growth segments which will drive the market
- Landscape analysis of the major companies, and new market entrants and companies which possess disruptive technologies which can change the trend of the entire market
- Key market approaches adopted by the organizations and in-depth intelligence of potential strategies which could alter the market dynamics
Download Complete TOC of the Report @ https://www.optimainsights.org/request-toc/176-sinusitis-treatment-market
Optima Insights is an innovative research and insights-driven enterprise committed to offering actionable intelligence to the global life science and healthcare market. We believe that meaningful insights and improved strategic content hold the key to improved ROI for our clients. We strike an innovative engagement model with our clients to Co-Create Intelligence that would address very specific issues facing them within their functional areas. We continuously support clients through the entire journey map to enable them to make better business decisions towards attaining market leadership.
Mr Chucks G
+91 966 6620 365 (Asia) | +1 424 2554 365 (US)