Intrauterine Contraceptive Devices (IUD) Market is Expected to Reach $5.35 bn by 2027
The Intrauterine Contraceptive Devices (IUD) Market was valued at US $3.95 billion in the year 2019 and is estimated to reach US $5.35 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 3.87%.
Intrauterine Contraceptive Devices (IUD) are small T-shaped devices inserted into uterus for contraception. Non-hormonal copper T and hormonal IUDs are two types of intrauterine contraceptive devices. Copper T’s are effective for 10 years after insertion as copper acts as spermicide and prevents pregnancy. Hormonal Intrauterine Devices contain progestin levonorgestrel hormones that prevent ovulation and are considered to be effective for only 3 to 5 years.
According to World Health organization, there is growth in the number of women under contraception were around 758 million in 2015 and it is expected to increase to 800 million women by 2030. Approximately 14% of women use Intra Uterine Contraceptive Devices and this type of birth control measure is observed to be more common in Asian and North American regions.
Globally, the number of IUD using women is increasing every year, as it is a cost effective long-acting reversible method. Use of contraceptive method, had resulted in the decrease of unplanned pregnancies depicting the growth of contraceptives market.
The major market drivers for IUD market include increase in awareness of birth control measures, contraception-based Government initiatives and increasing rate of unintended pregnancies leading to abortions. Risk of acquiring sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), and hormonal induced adverse effects are key market restraints. Less failure rate by IUD usage has positive impact on market growth. Besides, creating awareness and educating the insertion intra uterine contraceptive devices to avoid misplacing decreases the risk factors associated with IUD failure.
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.optimainsights.org/sample-request/161-intrauterine-contraceptive-devices-market
Major companies for Intrauterine Contraceptive Devices (IUD) Market include Johnson & Johnson, Allergan Plc, Bayer AG, Mylan NV, Cooper Surgical and many more. FemBloc Permanent Contraceptive System is currently under clinical trials.
By Type (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn):
• Non-hormonal Copper T IUDs
• Hormonal Intra Uterine Devices
Based on Geographic Region (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn)
• North America
• Provides a detailed Analysis of the Market Structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments.
• Provides a Comparative Analysis of Key Marketed and Pipeline Products.
• Provides Key Information on Players involved.
• Provides a Complete Overview of Market Segments and the Regional Outlook.
• Provides In-depth Coverage of Key News, including Major Mergers, Acquisitions and Product Development updates such as clinical trial progression updates and regulatory updates.
The Report Provides Key Insights on
- History of the Intrauterine Contraceptive Devices (IUD) Market, 2015 to 2018
- Forecast of the Intrauterine Contraceptive Devices (IUD) Market Growth till the year 2027
- The key market drivers, restraints, challenges, future opportunities and the market dynamics driving the Intrauterine Contraceptive Devices (IUD) Treatment Market
- Analysis of potential growth segments which will drive the market
- Landscape analysis of the major companies, and new market entrants and companies which possess disruptive technologies which can change the trend of the entire market
- Key market approaches adopted by the organizations and in-depth intelligence of potential strategies which could alter the market dynamics
Download Complete TOC of the Report @ https://www.optimainsights.org/request-toc/161-intrauterine-contraceptive-devices-market
Optima Insights is an innovative research and insights-driven enterprise committed to offering actionable intelligence to the global life science and healthcare market. We believe that meaningful insights and improved strategic content hold the key to improved ROI for our clients. We strike an innovative engagement model with our clients to Co-Create Intelligence that would address very specific issues facing them within their functional areas. We continuously support clients through the entire journey map to enable them to make better business decisions towards attaining market leadership.
Mr Chucks G
+91 966 6620 365 (Asia) | +1 424 2554 365 (US)