Endometriosis Treatment Market is Expected to Reach $3.43 bn by 2027
The Endometriosis Treatment Market was valued at US $2.64 billion in the year 2019 and is estimated to reach US $3.43 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 3.36%.
The growth of tissue outside the uterus similar to lining of uterus (endometrium) refers to Endometriosis. Areas of endometrial tissue growth often occur in ovaries, fallopian tubes, peritoneum and outer surfaces of bladder, uterus, intestines, and rectum and rarely spread beyond pelvic organs. During the menstrual cycle thickened tissue breaks down and bleeds. If the tissue is trapped, it results in the scarring and adhesion, causing inflammation and pain. Symptoms include pain during periods, painful urination, painful bowel movements, fatigue and infertility.
The possible causative factors for endometriosis include retrograde menstruation, peritoneal & embryonic cell transformation, surgical scar implantation, endometrial cell transport and immune system disorders.
Global prevalence of endometriosis is about 176 million of which 30-50% are affected by infertility while 71-85% of the women with chronic pelvic pain are affected by endometriosis.. According to International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, there is an increase of 1.6% in endometriosis prevalence with incidence rates peaking in women aged between 25 and 39 years.
The major drivers of endometriosis treatment market include growing prevalence of endometriosis, increased awareness and significance of women health. The key restraints include unavailability of non-invasive diagnostic tests and lack of treatment adherence by patients. Improving Quality of Life and development of techniques for early diagnosis of endometriosis are the unmet needs in the market. Besides advanced treatment options replacing hormonal therapies will gain more attention in the forecast period.
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.optimainsights.org/sample-request/212-endometriosis-treatment-market
Major companies for Endometriosis treatment market include and many more Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, Bayer AG, Eli Lilly & Company, AstraZeneca Plc., Astellas Pharma Inc., AbbVie Inc., Pfizer Inc and many more…. According to clinicaltrials.gov, there are around 152 active trials for the treatment of Endometriosis.
- ObsEva is developing pipeline product, Linzagolix for the treatment of endometriosis
- Relugolix, investigational drug candidate under phase III for endometriosis developing by Myovant sciences
- Evotec and Bayer advance third endometriosis program into Phase I clinical development
- Forendo's lead program, HSD17B1 inhibitor FOR-6219, targeted for endometriosis, is in phase Ib clinical studies
Based on Treatment Class (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn):
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Oral Contraceptives
- Gonadotropins releasing hormone agonists
- Hormonal Intra Uterine Devices (IUD)
- Progestin Therapy
- Aromatase Inhibitors
Based on Geographic Region (Market Size and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, (US$ Mn)
- North America
- Provides a detailed Analysis of the Market Structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments.
- Provides a Comparative Analysis of Key Marketed and Pipeline Products.
- Provides Key Information on Players involved.
- Provides a Complete Overview of Market Segments and the Regional Outlook.
- Provides In-depth Coverage of Key News, including Major Mergers, Acquisitions and Product Development updates such as clinical trial progression updates and regulatory updates.
The Report Provides Key Insights on
- History of the Endometriosis Treatment Market, 2015 to 2018
- Forecast of the Endometriosis Treatment Market Growth till the year 2027
- The key market drivers, restraints, challenges, future opportunities and the market dynamics driving the Endometriosis Treatment Market
- Analysis of potential growth segments which will drive the market
- Landscape analysis of the major companies, and new market entrants and companies which possess disruptive technologies which can change the trend of the entire market
Key market approaches adopted by the organizations and in-depth intelligence of potential strategies which could alter the market dynamics
Download Complete TOC of the Report @ https://www.optimainsights.org/request-toc/212-endometriosis-treatment-market
Optima Insights is an innovative research and insights-driven enterprise committed to offering actionable intelligence to the global life science and healthcare market. We believe that meaningful insights and improved strategic content hold the key to improved ROI for our clients. We strike an innovative engagement model with our clients to Co-Create Intelligence that would address very specific issues facing them within their functional areas. We continuously support clients through the entire journey map to enable them to make better business decisions towards attaining market leadership.
Mr Chucks G
+91 966 6620 365 (Asia) | +1 424 2554 365 (US)