Dialysis Devices Market is Expected to Reach $27.88 bn by 2026
The Dialysis Devices Market was valued at US $17.99 billion in the year 2018 and is estimated to reach US $27.88 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.65%
Dialysis is the treatment method for the patients with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) or kidney injury until they get kidney transplant and, for lifetime in case of transplant kidney rejection and lack of kidney donors.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the geriatric population is expected to rise from 900 million in 2015 to around 2 billion by the year 2050 and by 2020, the geriatric population will outnumber the population of children below 5 years of age. The geriatric population is more prone to kidney diseases. Thus, dialysis procedures will rise in the forthcoming years fueling market growth. The Asia Pacific is the region which has immense potential for the growth of dialysis devices market during the forecast period owing to its population growth, increasing per capita income, advancement in health care infrastructure, cost-effectiveness in the surgical procedures, supportive government activities in these emerging countries, Rising cases of hypertension, diabetes, and kidney failure are anticipated to be the major factors driving the Dialysis Devices Market.
The key drivers for the Dialysis Devices market are the increasing number of ESRD patients, growing number of patients suffering from hypertension and diabetes, rise in aging population, rising adoption of dialysis procedures over renal transplants, technological advancements are driving the market growth, Improvement of healthcare infrastructure in developing countries. The key market restraint is high treatment cost, risk and complications associated with dialysis such as anemia and infection, low blood pressure, product recalls.
Optima Insights provides the latest update on the industry trends, products & pipeline analysis with country, regional and global revenue forecast till the year 2026. The analysis of the market is segmented into Dialysis Devices Market Based on Product (Hemodialysis Devices, Peritoneal Dialysis Devices, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) Systems, Consumables); End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory surgical centers, Home care settings); Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa)
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.optimainsights.org/sample-request/201-dialysis-devices-market
Major companies which develop dialysis devices include Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Medtronic Plc, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Nikkiso Co. Ltd, Asahi Kasei Corporation, B. Braun Avitum AG, Baxter International. According to clinicaltrials.gov, there are more than 700 active clinical trials for the dialysis devices
• Provides a detailed Analysis of the Market Structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments.
• Provides a Comparative Analysis of Key Marketed and Pipeline Products.
• Provides Key Information on Players involved.
• Provides a Complete Overview of Market Segments and the Regional Outlook.
• Provides In-depth Coverage of Key News, including Major Mergers, Acquisitions and Product Development updates such as clinical trial progression updates and regulatory updates.
The Report Provides Key Insights on
- History of the Dialysis Devices Market, 2015 to 2017
- Forecast of the Dialysis Devices Market Growth till the year 2026
- The key market drivers, restraints, challenges, future opportunities and the market dynamics driving the Dialysis Devices Market
- Analysis of potential growth segments which will drive the market
- Landscape analysis of the major companies, and new market entrants and companies which possess disruptive technologies which can change the trend of the entire market
- Key market approaches adopted by the organizations and in-depth intelligence of potential strategies which could alter the market dynamics
Download Complete TOC of the Report @ https://www.optimainsights.org/request-toc/201-dialysis-devices-market
Optima Insights is an innovative research and insights-driven enterprise committed to offering actionable intelligence to the global life science and healthcare market. We believe that meaningful insights and improved strategic content hold the key to improved ROI for our clients. We strike an innovative engagement model with our clients to Co-Create Intelligence that would address very specific issues facing them within their functional areas. We continuously support clients through the entire journey map to enable them to make better business decisions towards attaining market leadership.
Mr Chucks G
+91 966 6620 365 (Asia) | +1 424 2554 365 (US)